Do you have an overwhelming list of things you need to do?
Me too! (I always have a list! Ha!)
Here is my top 10 ways to plow through your wedding to do list:
1. Never say: “I can’t.” “Altar” your thinking. (Sorry. I can’t help being a goof ball sometimes.)
2. Focus on having fun. (If it’s not fun – don’t do it.)
3. Don’t center your attention on what you don’t know, concentrate on what you love.
4. Write your “goals list” on paper with dates of completion.
5. Ask for help. (Remember, you are not alone. You are a team.)
6. Be open to new ideas and suggestions.
7. Truly enjoy each moment while on this journey. (After all you are getting married; cherish this season.)
8. Celebrate you and your loves’ progress daily.
9. Hang around with fun people who want the best for you.
10. Stop talking about what you need to do, and START. Take action!
These are some ideas that help me daily.
Tell me, what is on your list?
Let me know what you may be stuck on or need help with. I love feedback and suggestions. Thank you!
And please share this list with your friends and followers on Facebook and Pinterest…
Peace, love and plowing through my list…