When lying in an amazingly perfect bed with incredible linens, in a five star hotel sipping the perfect cup of coffee with my love by my side peacefully watching the Masters, I am compelled to know the mysteries of life…(By the way, speaking of mysteries, I am married to Aqua Man.)
Honey, “What do men really want?” (I know, I’m weird and have terrific timing, right?) He looks over at me like I am an alien and says, “I don’t think about that stuff.”
After a little flirting and more prodding I convince him to indulge me so that I can solve world peace.
According to my love (who is a total dude) this is what MEN want most from a woman:
- Intelligent; makes good decisions and can think her way out of a paper bag
- Independent; not clingy or needy
- Hot; fit and embraces her look
- Fun; flirty and playful, can take a joke
- Confident; believes in herself and goes after what she wants
So there you have it. No pressure, but this is what they want. Thank God, he did not ask me what women want. I think he also said, something about “someone that does not ask so many questions…”
What do women want?
Peace, Love and Obsessed with Aqua Man,