Don’t get all weird, like "here she goes on an idealistic cheerleader 'Ra-Ra-Go Team'" rant but today…
I am grateful.
I am simply to my core immensely thank for (not necessarily in order of any value or context):
- being married to Aqua-Man.
- relationships that challenge me. (I can be hostile about this also.)
- my home
- for temptation
- for suffering
- my beautiful children and they have a village of people that care for them
- my trainer Jill, that pushed me to the edge of failure this morning (And that I did not round house kick her, hence “temptation.”)
- the woman that flipped me off on highway 5
- beautiful people
- that the laundry is done (If only for a few hours.)
- the desire to create
- being tested
- opportunity to choose (I did give her the bird back.)
- feeling loved
- simply being
Where ever you are, for whatever you are feeling, for any struggle or challenge that you may be experiencing I pray that you are overcome with the essence of who are today, who you have been and for who you are to become.
Today I choose gratitude for being alive, and YOUR unique intrinsic indispensable qualities that live in you…your being.
Oh and one more thing…
I am thankful that a rocking 5 star hotel with rocky-road ice cream with extra warm marshmallow sauce and toasted walnuts, with whip cream on top is in my future.
Who are you and what are you grateful for?
Peace, Love and (while wearing super cute cheerleader skirt) give yourself a T-H-A-N-K—Y-O-U!